Garlic Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 - 8 Oz Package Fresh Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 Head Fresh Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Half & Half
- 1 Dash Nutmeg
- 1 Dash White Pepper (Ground)
- Before making this recipe it is important to observe your timing. Read the instructions on the pasta to obtain the cooking time. The pasta needs to be drained and ready at the same time as the garlic is finished. Please read through all of the instructions before staring this recipe.
- Step 1. Peal and mince entire head of garlic cloves and set aside.
- Step 2. In a measuring cup, pour Half & Half then add the nutmeg and white pepper to the Half & Half and set aside.
- Step 3. Measure the parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Step 4. In a medium size pot, boil water for pasta. Insert paste to cook while observing your timing as noted above.
- Step 5. In a large skillet (with tall sides) sauté the minced garlic in the olive oil until golden brown. Again while observing your timing as noted above. Use a high heat.
- Step 6. Once the garlic is ready, quickly add the Half & Half mixture, Parmesan Cheese and drained pasta. With a pasta spoon vigorously stir and toss pasta to mix all ingredients. As the mixture begins to thicken, remove from heat and continue stirring and tossing pasta until it become thick and creamy.
- Optional. Add sliced grilled chicken on top of pasta.