- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 stick soft butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Step 1. In a medium size bowl mash bananas with potato masher and set aside.
- Step 2. In another medium size bowl add the dry ingredience, flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Stir with fork to mix and set aside.
- Step 3. In a large bowl add the butter and sugar. Using a rubber spatula blend the butter into the sugar until mixed and creamy.
- Step 4. Into that mixture add the mashed bananas until mixed.
- Step 5. Into that mixture whip in 2 eggs(one at a time) then add the vanilla stirring until mixed.
- Step 6. Into that mixture stir in the dry ingredience using a rubber spatula until mixed.
- Step 5. Pour the mixture into a buttered and floured 9" x 4" loaf pan.
- Step 6. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour 10 minutes or until you can insert a bamboo skewer and it comes out clean.