Papa's Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1-1/4 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Step 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Step 2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda in small bowl and set aside.
- Step 3. Whip Peanut Butter with butter in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Whip in sugars, eggs and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- Step 4. Scoop dough into 1-inch balls using mellon scoop. Arrange dough balls on ungreased baking sheet 2 inches apart. Gently flatten each dough ball by pressing crisscross pattern into tops with fork.
- Step 5. Bake 14-17 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool completely on wire rack. Store in tightly covered container.