Key Lime Pie
- 2 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- 3 14 oz. cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 9 egg yolks
- 1 ½ cups Nellie & Joe's Key West Lime Juice
- Step 1. Combine milk, egg yolks and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Step 2. Pour half of the filling into each pie crust.
- Step 3. Bake at 350º for 22 minutes.
- Step 4. Allow pies to become room temperature before refrigerating. Refrigerate over night before serving.
- Step 5. Just before serving, top with whipped cream and garnish with lime slices.